Do you need journal prompts after attending a concert? Here are a few prompts to get you started.
Journal Prompts for After a Concert
- What concert did you attend?
- What is it about this artist that induces you to spend time at one of their concerts?
- Recall the first time you ever heard a composition or song from this artist.
- Who attended the concert with you?
- Why did you attend this particular venue (as opposed to buying tickets for this artist at a different venue)?
- Affix the concert ticket (or a copy of it) to the journal page and write about the process of buying it.
- Affix any other ephemera (or a picture of it) to the journal page. E.g. A concert program, a piece of confetti shot out of a cannon. Write about its purpose at the concert. What excites or interests you about it?
- What did you wear? Why?
- Describe the process of traveling to the venue. Was it fun? Why? Why not?
- What are your two favorite compositions or songs from this artist? Why?
- How many more of this artist’s concerts would you like to attend?
- Has this artist inspired you in some way? Describe how.
- What do you think this artist’s career will be like in ten years?
- Where did you go after the concert? Who was there with you?
- Will you ever be able to return to life as usual? (Sure you will. Just give yourself a couple of weeks. :))
All the best,